We are Preferred Providers with HBF, BUPA, Medibank, HCF, ahm, and gmf.
If you are a Member of any of these funds you will receive the Maximum rebate back from your health fund, meaning you will pay less.
HBF-Members Plus Preferred Provider
When you visit us you will receive the following benefits
- Gap Free Scale and clean annually for every person that is on your policy
- Children Preventative Dentistry is GAP FREE.
- Gap Free Scale and clean, Fluoride treatment and Comprehensive examination
- Gap Free Personalised Mouth guards
- You will also receive a rebate of up to 90% depending on your level of HBF Essentials cover?
Medibank– Members Choice Provider
We are Medibank Private Member Choice Extra cover provider. When you visit us you will receive
- 100% back on your annual (one per calendar year) check-up and clean appointment
- Selected general dental treatments at 100% benefit
- Major dental procedures; for example root canal, crowns and dentures, benefit rebates will vary depending on your level of cover
- Up to 100% back in benefit depending on your selected cover
Please be sure to get in touch with Medibank to know what you are eligible for. Only certain plans include the above mentioned benefits. If you need more information about your insurance and cover you can visit www.medibank.com.au.
Bupa Members First Preferred Provider
Because we are a Bupa Members First dental practice, we are able to offer our patients, who are Bupa health fund participants, an array of terrific benefits:
- No gap kids dental
- Certainty of knowing what your out-of-pocket expenses are for the majority of dental services
- Additional benefits for many dental services
- Up to 100% back on general dental services, depending on your level of cover
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment! Early and late appointments are available as well as Saturdays for your convenience.
HCF More for Teeth
At MDOR, we are proud to be an HCF More for Teeth Dentist. As a HCF Member when you visit us you will receive 100% back (GAP FREE) on the most common preventative dental services. This includes the following twice a year
- Full examination, Scale and Clean and fluoride treatment
- Any X-rays we may require and
- Customised mouth guard.